Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Count Down to Christmas!



Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero ano y felicidad

I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart~



Christmas is in 3 days time! Whoa....is so fast!
Christmas is gonna be the most FUN season of my year.
This year I will be going to church for Esther Show...Be back around Noon and start celebrating my Christmas with my family members!

But before that, Christmas Eve my family do have lots of activitiy too!
According to my mom, we gonna have some makan, games and caroling within our family..Yay! This year is the most different christmas if the plan success.

My house -> Christmas Tress has been set up by my mother, and me! This year decoration can be consider "Ok Lar" as compare to last year one. XP Lack of Creative Genes la..Hehe, and I just finish wrapping all the presents that my mother bought for Family and Cell group members. Around 20++ of them..fuh~ So tired.




My Christmas Tress with presents!
There are more to come. XP

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to c the christmas present wrapped by Fee Vien. The most creative way...

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!