Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas!!


Besides Christmas,
today is the Last Show of Esther!
Surprisingly, we have a full-full house for today! Chairs are not enough for the amount of audiences. First time man! =D
And we got alot of feedback saying that the show was nice. I think have a lot of people response too. Yay!! Thank God for His present in the show.

But this is the last time working with the peoples im working with now..owh....
Might not be the same peoples for the next show. ='(

After Esther, we went back. Mommy starts cooking Curry Chicken & others dishes and I starts changing and taking a short nap. Awhile later, family members starts coming and we ate our Christmas Lunch together!! Yum yum~

Now Im waiting for unwrapping my presents, infront of my eyes, I could see at least 3 presents with my name "Fee Vien" written on it. XD

Picture of "before and after" of the presents!!

Before



After



(After unwrapping, only realize that my cousin & me got the same presents!!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!