but after playing it, I find that it is kinda bored. Maybe because it is for kids. =S
I have already spent Rm10 on it... And I don't get to entertain my semester break with it??
So not worth.
So I decided to exchange it with the CD shop. However, if your CD is not spoilt or unable to install, you have to expect a NO EXCHANGE for giving other reasons. Due to this reason, I have made up a FAKE reason in my mind before the exchange (which has high possibility that I could exchange than the real reason).
As i took the escalator up to the shop, there is a voice whispering in my heart "Are you sure you want to lie because of Rm10?". And another voice that support my fake reason says "Is very common to do this, nobody will know." Honestly, I could have save all worries if I choose to lie...because there is much uncertainty if I to speak the truth.
I ask myself and I ask God. Finally, I walk in and tell them the truth.
And you know what?!
They did not say any rejection words, but they ask me to go ahead and choose for another game! =D
After thanking them, I happily walk off from the counter & start flipping the CD folders...
And I have a nice conversation about my braces with the Aunty in the counter. (Eventhough braces is not pretty, but it often become a open topic for me and someone!)
Eventhough speaking the truth may not often help us to get what we want. But a lie will cost you even more.
-Fee Vien's Experience-
Proud of you, girl! =)
ReplyDelete