Thursday, May 14, 2009

All about my phone


Z610i:
"Hello! I am Vivien's phone!! I have serve my owner for 11 months since 4/6/08. But unfortunately, I fail to wake my owner up on 14/5/09, cause I am death...... =.(I couldnt function anymore, my owner try to charge me, take out my "battery" and tried some other way to save me back (not profesional method).....but, I just couldnt get back to life..
So, my owner sent me to the doctor(Phone service centre) to have some small operation on me.Scary..."
Nokia 3310:
"Hello! I use to be Vivien's mom phone, I serve her for 4 years before i was given to Vivien. I accompany Vivien to Ns and give her the 1st experience of having a phone. But after Ns, I was kept in her room for 1 year, cause I couldnt function well anymore......and I am so outdated....Im just a TRADISIONAL phone to the world. Everyone's 1st impression to me is Old...
But! Today(14/5/09), I am so happy that my owner finally take me out from her room and start using me again!! "
Personal feeling: Nokia 3310 is just like Jesus....everytime I need Him, I would talk to Him and ask Him for help....when I got what I want, then I will just forget Him easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!