Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I need prayer

Dear reader:
Please pray for me, cause I am having terrible nightmare within 1 week time...And i believe this is all because my faith to God has drop(till I dont know which way to back)....I need prayer for God to show me the way back to Him.........a way to escape all this.

And I also need prayer for my concentration into my prayer to God, everytime I pray, my mind surely drift away by alot alot of things..... Eventhough my prayer is 1 hour, but I know I didnt speak to God for even 10 minutes.......I just cant control where my mind is heading to....I canjust tell myself to concentrate on prayer this minute, but the next minute I am already on somewhere else(my mind)

Thirdly, may God protection fall on me.....After since I begin to choose to stand firm with God, my trouble begin(spiritually)..... I have been hitting by Satan strongly... Satan has use alot of temptation and other things to lure me away from God....and to be honest, I fail to say "NO" to all this most of the time.

For now, I really dont know what I should do. I cant even close my eye, for the nightmare is hitting me so harshly.....I have never experience such a scary nightmare....My heart is like been coated with many layer of mist, I cound'nt identify where is God....Even when I pray, i can't feel the present of God like I use to have. All I have with me now is fear and a mind fills with doubt. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!! Thank you....

My dear reader for this post, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!