Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The reason I need to appreaciate myself

Yesterday night, when I was praying to my Heavenly Father. He spoke to me in my heart... I asked Him to show me that He is real and let me feel His present all the time....Suddenly..I got this image in my mind. A pink heart will small few black dots...



And He told me:

"That is your heart that I have work on for 19th years....I slowly cleaning up the black dots that stick on that pink heart. I want to make it pure...."


At first, I abit confuse....as i begin to think more on this, I realize that He has answer my question! Why am I so stupid and dont know that I myself is the great prove of God is real??!! Everywhere in my heart, has the mark of Jesus...mark that prove He has been working hard to change me.

I have been change by God bit by bit. As I look back, I started to thank God for many reason. If not because of Him, I might be a girl who follow what the world is doing right now. I thank Him for giving me a mind to determine right and wrong. Thank You Jesus!

Eventhough, I am still not a perfect person...there is still alot of thing that needs to be change in me. But, for now, I will learn to appreaciate myself more...in order to appreciate the hardwork of the LOVING MAN who works in me..

THANK U FATHER!

(Appreciate Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!