Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Outing Part 1 (14/5/09) - Nicky & Vivien


Today, two of us (Nicky and Me) have our lunch in a new Restaurant call Harrot (somewhere near Pyramid). Well, my dear friend is complaining about her food.....All the way~ But for me....my food is still ok...Normal~

After having lunch that fills with my friend complaints XD, Nicky, please dont get mad with me~We both went to Pyramid & find some nice movie to watch

Finally, we choose Angels and Demons (poster above), 3.30pm start i think....but we went in late (like someone say, I am a Miss Last Minute)...aherm...so, as a consequene to it...I got to spent half an hour to make myself clear to the story that it is trying to tell....

Overall, this movie is nice....intresting and exciting....I almost shout for few times...for no reason~(This is me....) =.="

Thats about it....And i spent Rm 40 for today...Declaring bankrupt soon...VERY SOON


The 2 main character of this post. XD

My message(19/5/09): Just got to know that this movie has the same author with Da Vinci Code from Pastor Albert. OOPS!! Meaning that I watch the wrong movie?????!! Aiks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!