Family is always the best. No matter how wrong we are or how many times we fail, they are always there for us.
I personally feel that the relationship between family members should be treasure the most if were to compare with relationship between me & others.
Let me be tell the a true story about 1 of my family member. One day I suddenly woke up from nightmare, and I told my mother about what I have dream about. Well, I myself feel that nightmare is just a normal thing...nothing special, and so i expect my mother to just become the listener of my nightmare.
But out of my expectation, she show me her concern about it, she concern about the fear that I have after the nighmare...she concern about my relationship with God and she sacrifice her time of having breakfast outside to accompany me. And she is actually in rush of time due to some morning call from her office. Till the sky getting brighter.
What I what to share in this example is, family is always there when we in need of them. Family is always on our side no matter what. And friends might fail us, but we can always find our comfort in our home sweet home
I have decided to put my family on top of my relationship with others (except relationship with Jesus)!!
What I value the most in my family is, THE LAUGTHER THAT WE HAVE!! AND THE GOOD LEADER(MOM) THAT WE HAVE....SHE IS STRICT BUT FUNNY TOO...XD
pS: MOM, Remember 8 Liong Gam?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!