Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is all about HIM


This picture reminds me of Jesus never fails to save me when I fall.

Each time I fall, His hands will always pick me up and hold me when I still could'nt stand up by myself..

His hand never too weak to holds me when I need Him

From Now on, I will let my life be ruled by Jesus.
For He is a Father who provide everything



When I am hungry, I will pray to Him.

And He will sends me food to fills my stomach





When I need wisdom for my studies,

He will be my best teacher.

Each time I sit for exam, He is the one who stand beside me and guide me along the test.





When I am sick

His healing will surely come to me and take away my pain

As a living testimony, Jesus saved me when I got dengue.

I was HEAL one day after the doctor say I need to change my blood.



He sees my sorrow.....and He feels my hurt

No one can understand...but the Mighty God knows....

Its amazing that He could turns all my sadness to happiness...

Sometimes I dont even realize that I am again a happy person

Thanks to Jesus hidden hardwork... =)



I will find peace when I walk with Jesus

For He is the one who bring peace to my heart

Something no one can give...


I also believe that God will provide me with the best partners in my life.

God will always pick the best for His children, like a Father who give the best to his children

So, I won't rely on my own strength

For I know that I might miss out the one Jesus give me if I choose to be a disobedient girl.



Lastly, I know....each time I pray..my Heavenly Father will always by my side and listen to my silent prayer.....

No matter how long and how many craps I speak in my prayer. He always have patient with me

When I need someone to comfort me and be on my side when everyone turns away...

Jesus Christ is the one that always near me and the one I can go to...

Or I can say, He never leaves me even sometimes I forget about Him.



Jesus sees the whole world....each of us will be a precious diamond in His eyes....He will never miss you out.
He will be the protector for our world
Protect the place where His precious children lives
Even a sparrow fall, He knows.
What about us?


Never too late to turn to the true God and the one who has been loving you since the day you were born


If we think.....


I can be your guarantor for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!