Friday, June 11, 2010

I was @ RE:UNION 2010 !!

Just finish RE:UNION . While waiting for the night Re:Union party to start..Melissa and me decided to hang out at our college computer lab.

Today Mel and me was late for the conference, because we are having class at the morning.....But we still able to capture alot.....And, during the break out session, Pr Dave shared again the heart of campus revo, it again encourages me to make in different in my college.
"I'm going to love my campus until it loves Jesus back" ---> Our vision for college.

Im so glad that im not working alone, i have brothers and sisters that working towards the same vision at other colleges, such as Sunway, Taylor, KTT...and even the high school students has make great changes in their school!

Im so so excited to be a part of this...So excited to know what plan has God install for my college, SEGi and what changes will our obedient brings?!

FUH! SEGi! I have 2 more years left, I wish that this two years through Campus Revo, i can see changes happen in here!
-I'm going to love my campus until it loves Jesus back-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!