Kinda disapoint, because everytime i saw some dancing performances, this feeling of "How good if i can dance" will so strongly stir in me.
Eventhough I know nothing about dance, but my mind tends to imagine lots and lots of dance step when i hear some rock or song that can be use to dances....
I don't know whether all those dance step exist ....but I really enjoy even just thinking the dance...because in my mind, its really Amazing and I wish i can do it!
To cut the story short....Past 2 weeks, i start doing my exercises (sit up and pumping).
Then i suddenly remember that all dances in our college's Dance club knows how to do bridge.
So i thought of training myself to fit in that basic criteria....Then, i tried whether i can do it or not...(surely cannot, i dont exercise, even when i was form 5, i also cant do it already...what bout now?)
No one in the room....so what, try lo....Die die lo..
Guess what, i manage to do it on the 2nd trial!
I really dont believe it man! I try couple of times, and these experiment prove that miracle happens man!
So, I just ask God, what is this?
And the only thought that come to my mind is:
This is My First present to you to encourage you in dancing!
WOW!
Amazing huh!
Till today, in our church there is this LightBulb production, is a dancing group.
So i join....but after joining, I realize that im the only one don't know how to dance! Ouch!
Kinda scared......and thought of not joining already.
But Leona encourages me. So i decided to give it a try.....
Came back from Church...I lied down on the Sofa. Was actually worrying about something...my mind is almost burst because of this thing...And on the meanwhile, i also ask God whether i did the right thing to join LightBulb production.
And the sentence below is what He said, that makes my tears roll down....
" Fee Vien. This is the Present that I have given you. A big present. I know that you love dancing....but instead of other places, I want you learn it in my house...I want you grow in my house, I wish my house to be a place that fulfills what you love to do and i want to see you dance in my house! My dear, this is my present for you, no one can take that away from you.... I think great about you, I know you can do it....."
Amen!
-My God is real, if He is not real, my life wont be so bless. Is because of Him, i live a great life-
hey fee vien.. lightbulb gonna have a FREE dance academy every other week.. join it! =)
ReplyDeleteYea! Join the academy d. =D
ReplyDeleteEnd of July till august....YAY!
Aligato Yvonne!!