Today i was informed that one of our Homies, Joash Wee has pass away in one major accident together with 4 family members of his.
Eventhough I don't really close to him, but to me, he is really a good person that we can rely on.All the memory that i have with him was that at the 1st homes, he helps us to cook all the nudgets when we were scracthing our head & finding ways to cook. And, to me he is really a talented guy yet humble one.
Getting this news is really kinda unacceptable, because, he is only 23 and ...you know...he has left us just like that.

I pray that Joash Wee & his family will be happily touring heaven with Jesus. And i know that, while we worshiping at homes just now, Joash is joining us in the worship. Just that, we are on Earth, he is with the Lord.
We will always remember you, Joash.
Please appreciate your friends when they are still here laughing together with you and still able to reply you eventhough sometimes they are late
If I were to die now, will I hold on to any regret of not doing enough with my life? Will I make God proud of me with the last thing I do?
Oh yar, to explain the Tittle, not knowing that Joash has left us on Thursday morning, I added him on Facebook during Thursday night.
oh no !!! So sad about it;(
ReplyDeleteAnywhere, even i tak kenal him but i also wish Joash and his family can go for better place and start a new life. (i'm not sure when plp not live at earth anymore then will be where but i can confirm that they wont at neraka)
Yar man. I believe they are now in Heaven, and having a gr8 life there
ReplyDelete