Still remember last 2 weeks, i have a family trip at Genting Highland?
Yar? Okay, is on Monday and Tuesday.
While packing on Sunday night, I suddenly realize that i have a quiz on this coming Wednesday! Worst still is.....my textbook is with Melissa, i havent collect from her yet!! OPPS!
How am i going to study??
So i plan to get it from Melissa on Tues night, at least can study some.
But, nothing go as plan. Cause i came back late on Tuesday and is not my mom fetching us (Paiseh to ask uncle fetch me there).
However, throughout this 2 days, instead of worrying, i have peace!. I really enjoy my holiday...
I like know that God is going to do something.
Then, Tuesday night, all I do is, just read the notes (slides)...no textbook =(
And half way reading, i end up worshipping and really encounter God.. the joy, tears and the urge to shout I love you Jesus from the bottom of my heart is what i experience during this quiet time.
Wednesday
Time has come, i answers all the questions with my best.
And when i get the result, guess what!
I get 19/20!! Wow! Highest in class!
Again, I'm not here to brag. But i just want to say that, God is bigger than anything/problems, your trust in Him, will turn Impossible to Possible! Thank you Jesus!
-He has turn, my sorrow into joy-
YAY!! So proud of you girl! Seeing you grow more beautiful like Jesus! And I want it too! :D big hug
ReplyDeleteHey Mel!
ReplyDeleteLets work together on it, let see more gr8 things that God wants to do in our life! =D
2010 is really a year of responsibility as well breakthrough for both of us! Amen?
Hugz sis!