" Will you trade Jesus for something?"
I feel really guilty when this question falls to me. But, at that moment, i know how precious is Jesus to me and all the great work He has done in my life. So in my heart, i made this small promise to Him saying that, 'God, i hereby promise You, i will never trade You for anything again!'
I hereby wanted to share my little true story about this..
I have once traded my God with a relationship of which i thought really important to me, which i cant afford to lose it. I traded HIS great love for his wordly love. Is such a stupid deal right. And yap, we have different faith.
But at that time, i couldnt think of so far, probly because my foundation about Christ was build on a sinking sand or he is just too attractive? Nah...
So the relationship....last....quite long la, 2 months (-.-)
A heart broken one,
At first im trying to recover with my own strength....But, i fail.
On the same time, i feel really guilty to turn to my Jesus...cause i turn away from Him first... But i did turn to Him at last....
And this is the only thing i heard from God,
"Come back to me daughter, you have left my umbrella of love, getting yourself hurt outside...Let Me carries My umbrella and cover you again, I will always protect you under my love."
I cant see any blaming or scolding from Him but LOVE!! I cant even stop crying when i typing this...Not because of the broken relationship....but the goodness and the great love of Jesus that has touches me....
Eventhough is not really a happy thing when i think back. But what makes me proud of this incident was, The Scar of Love that Christ has left for me...read this notes and you will understand
-> Scar of Love
So from now on, i promise God & myself that, I will never forget and trade Jesus away, He is my life! I cant live without a life!!
At the end here, im bless by typing out this post..im once reminded that.. yes!
I hereby wanted to share my little true story about this..
I have once traded my God with a relationship of which i thought really important to me, which i cant afford to lose it. I traded HIS great love for his wordly love. Is such a stupid deal right. And yap, we have different faith.
But at that time, i couldnt think of so far, probly because my foundation about Christ was build on a sinking sand or he is just too attractive? Nah...
So the relationship....last....quite long la, 2 months (-.-)
A heart broken one,
At first im trying to recover with my own strength....But, i fail.
On the same time, i feel really guilty to turn to my Jesus...cause i turn away from Him first... But i did turn to Him at last....
And this is the only thing i heard from God,
"Come back to me daughter, you have left my umbrella of love, getting yourself hurt outside...Let Me carries My umbrella and cover you again, I will always protect you under my love."
I cant see any blaming or scolding from Him but LOVE!! I cant even stop crying when i typing this...Not because of the broken relationship....but the goodness and the great love of Jesus that has touches me....
Eventhough is not really a happy thing when i think back. But what makes me proud of this incident was, The Scar of Love that Christ has left for me...read this notes and you will understand
-> Scar of Love
So from now on, i promise God & myself that, I will never forget and trade Jesus away, He is my life! I cant live without a life!!
At the end here, im bless by typing out this post..im once reminded that.. yes!
Jesus loves me!!
&
I love JESUS!!
&
I love JESUS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!