Monday, November 7, 2011

Time 4 Travel!

After reading some articles about beautiful places on Earth through Magazines, my mood for traveling got stirred up.
Have some discussions with mom, really hope to visit some MUST visit places in Malaysia with family. :D Moreover, it has been long ever since our last trip to Genting.

Places that im eye-ing on:

1) Penang


The beauty of Batu Feringgi Beach that portray from the pictures has captured my attention & heart! Really wants to be the one who steps into this beautiful place. ^^

2) Langkawi


Again, is beach paradise! :D

Still, is talking about at least 1k traveling here, might really need some save up!

But i have promise myself that before I even go to these places, I must have gotten a Camera! Without a camera is really like a huge wastage & i will definitely go with a heavy heart! I just love collecting memories. ^^

So, before even save up for this beautiful paradise, i'm targeting a Digital Compact Camera!

Prayfully, by 2012, I will manage to posts up some pictures of me being in one of these place, or by faith, both of them!

1 comment:

  1. Should go redang, perhentian, and Lang tengah

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!