Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Heart Dance

Just cant stop about Dance...! The excitement & joy just overflow in me even just thinking about it.
This few days, I watched a drama about Ballroom dance & it really inspires me!

If you have follow my posts, you will discover that I talks a lot about Hip Hop, yes, I love Hip Hop too & also this is the most possible one for me as there are Hip Hop dance school nearby.

Anyway, only until I watch the drama about Ballroom dance, I only know that my heart is truly after Latin & Tango Dance... Hip Hop yes, but the WOW-ness just could'nt compare with ballroom dances... they are just so beautiful! ^^


Gorgeous & Beautiful!


God, truly, if this is the Dream that You have place into my heart. Let it be done! ^^
Would God open a ballroom dance school just for me near my area? :)
I don't know, but I know if this is what He want me to go after, He will provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!