Tuesday, January 25, 2011

STATUS: Im Hungry :(

Look like both of my Besties has been posting alot about CNY.

Yea, I do agree with the both of them that, I sense not much CNY mood. More to Holiday mood actually. Lolx! However, I still feel joyful!

But I would love to say something about CNY:
Ehehe.....I love the feeling of my whole family gather together, eventhough is just watching movie and some felt asleep. I still love it! But i hope this year, we would have more. Actually in the past, when my grandma and 4Uncle still around is here, we have this mini family Rami and blackjack time.

Yar.... I know, is gambling. But this is the thing that actually pulls my family together, I feel.

It has make my whole family to sit at a table and begin laughing! Thats represent 60% of CNY, i think. :)

Then Makan! Best part for a food lover like me! This is the time, ur family aunties who care so much about health dont hestitate to buy all kind of junks! The good cook in our family even make XTRAORDINARY MEALS! :p

Lastly, Kids/Adult who hasnt married. Celebrate! Is time to get some Xtra pocket money! :p
I bet most of you has been planning how to spend your Ang pao money..hehe, so do I. ;-p

**I Wish, 2011 CNY will be something different. As in, family will really have a great Reunion and great time spending with each another**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!