Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jesus really loves me..... till He listen to my silent whisper

Few days ago I walk pass a concourse at a mall. I saw this cute lil teddy bear that really nice to hug and cost Rm39.90. That moment, I wish to have one and just saying to myself how nice if I get it from someone!

And, few minutes after that. I 4gotten about it. Few days later, which is yesterday. Both of my best friend, Yee Leng and Mei Ting, gave me a Pink Teddy Bear which as nice to hug as the one I wanted! This bear is actually from Mei Ting, but I would say Yee Leng have a share too because she suppose to be the owner of the bear but she gave it up to me. Hehe!

I did not realize anything until the late night, when I remember what I wish for and what I get today. God has heard my silent whisper! He knows everything about me and He loves me as a Daddy! He sent two lil angel of my life to gave me this gift, wow, amazing!

Thank you Daddy and 2 lil angels (Mei Ting & Yee Leng) for the Pink Bear. Even though it don't cost much, but its a symbol of love & care for me! :D

1 comment:

  1. hahhaa.... make me pai sheh pulak =.=
    When i'm become a lit angel lioa ?? hahhaa
    Actually i'm feeel the pink teddy bear belong to u will be more bahagia than follow me hahhaa...

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!