However, today im here to bring some Bad news too.... I wont able to blog as often anymore, perhaps half of my blogging time will be gone.
Why?
Ask my computer virus. It has block my Blogger. HmmpH! Therefore, only when i have the time to surf the net & dont have anything to do, I will rest on my blog. Arh.... How i wish i could blog anytime I want!
By the way, I want to share 2 thing for today.
#1 My Current Intrest
U know what..... these days I sudd have intrest towards Phychology. Studies about people nonverbal language, how they behave and it represents what just make me excited.
Lolx..... maybe thats my passion.
#2 XXXXX
I have no title for this. But just something I wants to do so much! Today in class, I just suddenly have this thought of wanna go to a Nice coffee shop, high class one. And sit near the window, preferably nice scenery, such as green grass or beach. Then reads my favourite romantic story book!
Wow, that is so great!
(Something like what I want, but not exactly)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!