Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a weird dream I had...

Rabbit Gal: Mr/Mrs Spider! Shooo........ **Cleaning up her blog with some cleaning agents**.... Ewww.... **Ha Chiu!!!** Argggg!!!! Crocoach! My enemy, u are here too?!!! Wheres my Crocoach repellent?!!

30 Mins later....

Rabbit Gal: Har....... Finally.. Phew! Oh alright guys! Im sorry hasnt back to here for a long period of time.... my Cyber House. Yes, read the Title? A weird weird dream that I just had... A real weird one. :)

So, story starts from I close my eyes and went to sleep.....
Its all starts with I getting out from a Avanza (a car). However, this Avanza is extremely high, about an adult height. So......struggling awhile, I finally get down from the TALL AVANZA.

Next, Oh ya, forget to tell U guys, Im actually at summit car park and wanted to go summit for some reason. Therefore we went to whr the lifts are...and found that the whole lift scene change to the Swimming Pool with alot of stars above the sky scene.

The funniest part is, I started singing when I look @ the sky.... Then, scene change to a aquarium shop. Heres the weirdest part.... I saw a mini Black Elephant swimming in the aquarium. At the same time, I heard someone saying "Alot of New Species coming out". That moment, never a doubt of why on Earth the elephant doing in the aquarium. Next I saw variety of furry animals, such as monkey, hamster, rabbit and even penguin is chain up at the cage...like the glass case you see in pet shop.

And I woke up......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!