Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Have you ever felt like it is hopeless for certain situation?

Status: Just had her Reunion dinner :)

Hello friends! How u guys doing? I hope is great. Haha!
Im back in here today to let u guys know a little of what I have been through this while. Dont worry, is some thing to be celebrate!

Well, past 2 months, I have been through some health challenge moment. And this has actually kinda freak me out & kills my hope. However, by God grace, His word has comforted me on the next day and gives me a new hope!

*Fee Vien, dont look at the circumstance, but look beyond it!*

Believing for a more victorious life, I manage to pull through this moment. And till I know that im actually fine with several report, I finally release and knowing that God wanted to teach me a lesson - to trust in Him more.

So, after this, I actually felt I am more stable and when next challenge come, my "immune system" to it is more stronger! Trust in the word of Lord, because His word is always true and it is shield for those who run to Him!

- Therefore, my point here is, no matter what, always turn to God's word (BIBLE). It is the answer to all your situation. -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!