This is the first time of me going for Acts camp. For all this while I have heard that their camps is blast.....urm, no is more than just blast, but Blast Blast!
So signing up for 2011 Army camp is indeed the smart choice I have made in 2011. ;) Hehe!
Okay, other than that, what make me so excited for the Camp is because both of my Best Friends(Fish & Mei Ting) since high school is coming as well! Woots! Is my first trip with them!
**We are gonna be in the same room, so will it be that both of them has to listen to my long stories until my energy drains out only they can sleep? :p**
I am expecting alot from this Camp, such as a renew passion in me, an awesome 3 days 1 night trip with friends, get to know and build stronger relationship with friends and find purpose for my life! Yay, have confident that I will have the best 3 days in this Camp!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!