Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello!
Whoa, how much I miss blogging ever since my blogger is BLOCK by some unknown system. So much to tell!
Today I will share smtg hot from the oven.
This past one week, has been the most busy week for me. I spent almost 60% of my time outside, and 40% at home, for sleeping purpose. Till a point when I begin to question, am i born on street?
Alright, the best part is, my midterm is next week, and I have only completed 20% of the revision so far...... So how??!
Im really afraid and sometimes get really piss off when I see my schedule is all pack and no one understand. However, another side of me know that I shouldnt be.
Wherever Im tempted to skip church & church class, this sentence always comes into my mind:
"U're God's soldier, move forward!!"
Finally I manage to pull myself through with the encouragement of my mentor & by the the trust that God will honour me back as I honour Him. On the night before my chemistry test, is the only proper time i have for my study throughout the whole week.
I rush through the slides & forcing myself to speed reading and understand it in the shortest time as possible, because there are 6 chapters to revise & time is LIMITED!
(Ussually I needs to revise 3 times including jotting down notes to have the confident to sit for the test)
TADA! The next day, 12pm.
Now is the time! Pray pray pray! And we mark the paper on that day itself, & miraculously, I got 33/40! Which is 16.5/20 marks. Eventhough is not the best mark, but it is indeed a miracle mark for a student who only have 4 hours rush study 1 night before.
Praise the Lord! It is by His wisdom, blessing & peace that I manage to do it! & this week I have also learn alot, especially on discipline area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!