Status:
My head is bursting soon!
Has been staring @ the boring paragraphs of words for hours....
BORING!
Needs to find information about the 2009 Global financial crisis. Haih....this is so not my thing..
This year, i come to realize that, I dont like typing, I dont like doing report, i dont like researching..... I prefer more on graphic stuff like designing, video, edit....eventhough i know less about this area, but at least i dont find any stress doing it. Aha.....please dont tell me i choose the wrong course...thats gonna be the biggest bad news of the year.
Still, Fee Vien u have to accept the fact that nothing can turn back right now. Life still have to move on...probably gonna take all my visual intrest as my new hobby...
Buaiz!! - Going bek to the boring paragraphs of words.... @@
Hey Ah Moi.. Dont give so much pressure to urself k...Just enjoy your life now :)
ReplyDelete