Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ama is back!

Yes, Ama is back! Lol.....thats what my friends address me in college! =.="
Orite...btw, is better than ah po i guess..

Wokie readers! It has been real long i never share anything here. I truly miss blogging! Trust me!

My life has been.... Stable this while...... not really much of up and down.
Btw, you might have heard that I injured my shoulder back in months ago.... it is so terrible that causes me to SLIM down so much and im so weak during that 3 months. I have came to a point of time where i think.... will tomorrow comes?! Because the pain affects the heart as well.

To cut the long story short.... I tried going to doctor twice and all sort of exercise, but none works for me. Nearly gave up... But finally, i realize, I have forgotten the most important one, my Jesus. I have totally left Him out of the situation, im leaning on my own strength all this while!

So i decided to stop, and run to Him and believe in Him only for my healing. And guess what, within weeks of prayer, my shoulder recover 97%!

I should have run to Him first, or i might not need to suffer the 3 months paiN! Tsk tsk!


(The whole point here is not ignore all the medication thats offer, no, thats not what i meant. I mean, we should put God first..and He shall direct our path. Eg, direct us to the right doctor, right medication or even just heal us!)


Fee Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!