Wednesday, March 16, 2011

D' Culture Breaker!

At one moment of my life, I have never had any problem with Friendship. Im good at making friends, connecting with them & I believe I could mix with just anyone.

Till the point I step into this time of my life, when my life got adjusted a little. I find Im in a whole new environment that kinda go against my own culture, my own principle about FRIENDSHIP.

To me, anyone can be your friend, just whether u take the innitiative to make them your friend or not. Not tough,

Fee Vien's principle of making friends:

Step 1: Say Hello
Step 2: Just be crazy and talk as if that fella is intrested in what you talking
** Noted: To get ppl to intrested in you, first you need to be intrested in what you talk & be confident. Also mean to be confident to say "Is ok la" eventhough that fella really show zero interest**
Step 3: U guys are friends! Just a little connection once a while will do!

Alright, but I have come to this point where, I have to adapt to this whole new set of principle..
I wouldnt wanna say much or go on explain further about this, but just 1 comment : Not that sincere & is better not to make any friend if were to treat a friend this way.

My understanding on this way of making friend is, u will make people feel that you are kind of fake & it will even make people to have a bad view about you. I have been in that people shoe before, so i know exactly how bad it can feel.

This new view of friendship has been in me a period of time, but every single time, I feel bad.

Today, I finally got awaken by couple of my friends, one know me since young, Melissa and my Campus Revo girls, Joan & May. They are awesome people that God sent in my life.
Im just reminded that "God created me to be this way, I dont need to fit in to anyone's culture to make myself feel good. Moreover when I think that culture is wrong. So be the culture breaker for this matter & not follower. :) "

Really, i just feel not so right, and have been struggle for a while about this. But finally today I find back my true self, and I pray, I will continue to go on my life with the ME that God has created, but not the Me that the world gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!