Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Toast Bread Report + Anusha Birthday

Toast Bread Fundraising Daily Report:


Its the 2nd Day of our Toast Bread Fundraising!
Today we get more walk in customer as compare to yesterday, most of them give feedback that it was nice! 1 guy bought
4 Chocolate + Butter ! (Plz try it!)

So I believe our Toast Bread have at least a standard. Friends, do come by our booth & grab a piece! Its operating from:

Monday - 10am - 2pm
Tuesday - 10am - 2pm
Wednesday - 12pm - 2.30pm
(Do take note that Thurs & Fri is non-operating day)

Thank You!




Anusha's Birthday!



Today is also SABO ANUSHA DAY!
Sounds Scary? Yes, it is. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Right after Toast Bread Stall, some of the commitee get ready with all the CREAM & CAKE


Kesian lil Anusha that she just did her hair today & got a Cream Mask when she was innocently seating at the sofa.
But despite that, I believe she have alot of fun running all over the place to take her revenge, & I am the First Innocent one. =(



(I was not thr to witness the SABO Thing, but through picture, I guess I get the LIVE PICTURE. Two Angels has turn to be SABO Kids today)



Lolx! The smell of the cream really make me puke. Exspecially when I was cleaning up myself & more and more walking Cream came into the washroom :
Ailynn, Melissa, Soo Wei, K
artini, Kay Yi...etc

**Worst thing is, Jevin step into the Ladies Room & spray the Milk Cream on Anusha again! Now she looks like a Snow man instead of just Anusha with Cream Mask.**

YIAK!
THE WASH ROOM IS FILLS WITH MILK SMELL!
(Kakak yang bersih Tandas, Sorry!!)
Which is the Smell I dislike the most!!!
(The Smell is so strong that I can even smell it from my hair now after taking shower)



HAPPY "MILKY" BIRTHDAY ANUSHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!