Was always ask by someone,
"Hey, whats ur dream room?"
But, all i can say is.....Urm, Pink? Something like Barbie story?
Haha, okay... Thats just to illustrate, but not exactly like Barbie.
That is too Awesome for Real Life.
Finally, I found this picture, with a mixture of Barbie & Modern Life.
Aha!
Thats what I looking for!
The Tiles...The color.. NICE!
I know is actually a Hall, but thought of modify it into a Room in future
-My Dream Comfort Zone-

"Hey, whats ur dream room?"
But, all i can say is.....Urm, Pink? Something like Barbie story?
Haha, okay... Thats just to illustrate, but not exactly like Barbie.
That is too Awesome for Real Life.
Finally, I found this picture, with a mixture of Barbie & Modern Life.
Aha!
Thats what I looking for!
The Tiles...The color.. NICE!
I know is actually a Hall, but thought of modify it into a Room in future
-My Dream Comfort Zone-

**Ps, Next time Room Warming time, please do buy me something like this picture. Thank you! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!