Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Step Up 3D here I come!!

Here is another movie that make my heart beat faster again!
It has attracted me like how New Moon attracted me!



I really love dance! Eventhough i cant dance...... But anything related to dance, I will TRY NOT TO MISS!
Woots, is just my passion to watch dances, I felt really happy when i am going 2 watch dance performances.

Now, an awesome movie is showing up!

My Beloved Step Up 3D is showing on Cinema tomorrow!
26th Aug 2010!
Yay! Must watch it~!!

If is nice, i gonna buy a DVD as my collection!!


2 comments:

  1. buy jor DVD borrow me watch XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolx......guess wud. i thnk im not gonna buy d. Coz watched Step up 2. wasnt that nice ni.........Abit boring leh.
    I recommend u this movie : Make it happen (舞梦成真) watch in PPS. I like eh....

    ReplyDelete

Meow Puff!