Monday, August 2, 2010

Blind in sight but not in heart

Love is Blind
I heard this sentence for dont know how many times...
The direct translation for this sentence is, when you are in love, you will try to make yourself believe what your partner says even though it doesnt make sense at all. Blind in mind...

But, today, I gonna use this sentence to share something from my heart.
Love really equals to Blind; Blind too can equal to True Love.

How Blind actually play an important role?

If you love only the person with you eyes open wide, your relationship hardly last;
If you still love the person when your eyes is close, thats what we call True Love


Was lying down on my bed as usual. Staring at the fan and my brain starts to think..
What does truly loving a person really mean? Is it because he is famous & he confess therefore you 'love' him?
Lots of time, we often don't really know why we fall for that person. But when we face with this question, "what you like about him?" Often we realize, we dont really know that person, all i know he has good look/famous/I have feeling for him.

Today, something within me tells me that,
"Hey, dont chose a life partner base on what you see, because it wont last. Be a blind girl, choose a life partner base on heart. Good look is often a pitfall for choosing right partner.
Either you blind you eyes or you blind your heart, it both leads to a different roads."

Not to criticize, but good look often blind people's heart.

I also don't really know why this whole thing actually appears in my thought, but I guess is because, i realize, whatever choice we made today determines our tomorrow. Make it wisely.

I wish to take this Blind in sight but not blind in heart principle into my life, towards life partner, friends, family and things surrounded me.


-The 3nd-

1 comment:

Meow Puff!