Yesterday is another Homes again!
Went there quite early, and met few new girlfriends there. Lolx! I really get to know lots new people through homes, seriously.
& dinner is served at 8Pm. We have Mongolian Chicken, vegetable & rice for dinner. Nice! I ♥ the Chicken! Trust me...is so nice that I have it again for today lunch. :p
Homes Leaders ♥ their people that they always serve good food!
Yap, right after that we have a worship session led by two awesome brothers and message by Evan. He shared about Generosity.
What is Generosity to us?
Some people say, Money, giving sincerely without expecting something in return....etc
Yap. They are all right. Generosity means giving something that is valueble.
We can be Generous is many areas: Time, Money, Dressing (dress ur best), Pray, Encourage, Benefit of doubt (Give people a second chance, when we about to make a bad comment about a person, try to think something positive to cover it, whether that person deserve or not)...Etc.
I learn quite alot from the topic of Generosity.
Then, we have our communion to remember Christ, His good works and Homes ended with some small fellowship. :)
**Homes is like a mini Church to me, it charge me up. Sometimes charge a little, sometimes alot. But never fails to charge. :) **
Thats it!
Oh wait!
A new g@l, Venorica requested for a group photo,
here is it -:
Thats it!
Oh wait!
A new g@l, Venorica requested for a group photo,
here is it -:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!