Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Randomness...

Reading through my own blogs, i have some thoughts, so this is the reason why this post were Birth. Nah, not to self-praise, but i like my posts. :p Haha, well, i guess i just enjoy reading what i wrote & i find it encourages the present me with the past posts.

& another thing is I realized i'm a pure Cantonese, no any nyonya/baba blood, after 21 years of believing this to be truth, is bit sad to know that i have ntg to do with the Nyonya/Baba group. :*(  But is ok, i will still continue making Tong Yuen, the Nyonya dessert..

Anyway, these days i kinda get myself to learn some dishes, guess i gonna give myself a pat on my back, think i improved. Haha, self-praise again! Well, basic cooking ok, still figuring how to do the Presentable one.

Ok! I shall go to sleep now......
Oh wait, I wish to sing Karaoke with my best friends & to watch movie - preferably Dark Knight (I know what you are thinking... well oh well, i didnt know it was that good till i saw the comments)!

Night Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!