Monday, August 6, 2012

Blessed to be a Blessing!

I was blessed & I am bless, to be a Blessing!
I no longer want to be someone who only act when i listen in a way i designate it to be, but to really get to fullness of it. It should be a LIFESTYLE!

Everyday, is a day to bless someone, every single thing you do, there is a way to bless someone, let it be small or big thing, i find that when get to bless someone, life truly worth living.

Jesus said when I'm thirsty, hungry, naked sick and in jail, you feed me, gives me cloth to wear and visited me.
But we said, since when?
He replied, when you do this unto someone in need of these, you did it to me. :)
[Matthew 25:35-40]

Problems, will no longer be reason i stop blessing,
Lack, will not be an excuse to stop blessing.
Why rob myself from the joy of blessing? Its priceless joy ever.
Why do we need to hear exactly a loud command from the above only we start acting on the command given 2 thousand years ago?

I CHOOSE TO RISE UP!

-Love your neighbor as yourself-
With this commandment, i believe in ALL days, there is a way to love someone through my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!