
I never knew who is this Jeremy Lin, everybody seems to be talking so much about him. Till yesterday, i relog into my FB & i finally find out a little about this guy.
I'm so so impress of his boldness & did you saw the statement he made on the picture?
I'm not working hard & practicing day in & day out so that i can please other people. My audience is GOD - Jeremy Lin
A WOW statement indeed! How many people can actually have such confident to says this? & how great is it to able to stand in this place to have such determination?
Salute, Jeremy Lin! U're indeed God's warrior.
One thing that came to my mind, is not that I am not able to be like him (his confident & faith in God), is not that i'm born less than Jeremy Lin, but 1 thing, is the lack of determination to really devoted to God & to make God my 100% King in this life!
Phew, since camp is a New Life to me, a new life that lives in flesh but live by faith in the Son of God.
So lets start live by Faith!!
Its no longer i who live, but Christ lives in me... (Gal 2:20)
Is not how much I have, is how much I really want & my God is exceedingly, abundantly more!
Something extra:
One thing my church brother said that really encourages me,
Our God is more than what we could imagine.
& our imagination could go really far...
**Imagine now** Try go to your furthest imagination.
And guess what, God could do 10 times, 100 times more!
Well, you will never know or imagine how great our God can do, because He will always exceed it. :)
Go forth, & IMAGINE!!
(Ps. Imagine according to God's teaching ya)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!