Monday, February 6, 2012

Simply wants to love you with all my heart...

He never leaves me when i have forgotten about him,
He never judge me when i comes back again...

He simply said, "I have prepared the most beautiful plan for you, & its still for you."
His love to me is the same yesterday & today...

I knew, no matter how far i have run, He still waits, He will never walk away without seeing me coming back to Him... His sight never leaves me even i thought He has surely forgotten me or angry at me...When I fall during my own "adventure" time, He is the first person i saw as i look up & picks me up again... He will then always say, "Hold my hand & let Me walk with you again"



"You are my soldier" - He will never stop saying this even i felt totally the opposite.

No one loves me like You do. Therefore, im gonna love You with all my heart, nothing could takes Your place, my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!