Thursday, February 9, 2012

Haywire - Total Disappointment

Went to watch Haywire yesterday with friends.
I have watched the trailer couple weeks ago from Cinema, and it all looks good & cool.

After watching, I would rate the movie slightly below Ok-Ok la..

Because I thought the main cast will be a cool & real good in fighting lady,
but.. it turns out to be just another gangster fight movie...
Their moves is pretty normal & messy, nothing impressive & their dialogue is quite lame for me tho..




Plus, I personally feel that the shooting & editing could be done better, because the shooting of some scene is really messy & the editing is abit cin-cai. Sometimes, it gives me a feel that they only use Window Lives Movie Maker to edit for some part.. Lolx..

Yar,quite disappointed with Haywire.
Hope my next movie to watch would be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!