
Yes, today my post is all about T.G.I.F!
T.G.I.F is actually a very classy restaurant for me, only meant for rich people to go.
But during my most unexpected time, I went!
As i look through the MENU, is all Rm29, Rm39, Rm59 and more shocking price for a plate of Western food.
And, after wondering between 2 chicken meal, I finally chosen something call Tennessee Chicken.

-Two juicy chicken breasts basted in a sweet, savory glaze. Served with seasonal vegetables, cheddar cheese mashed potatoes and our Tennessee sauce-
Really no complaint towards the chicken, maybe a little bit hard than I expected. But I definitely love the source! Yum~
And I did not take the Mashed Potatoes, because is Cheese! Yiak!
Overall for this expensive Western Meal, I would rate, 6-7/10.
Haha, still rooms for improvement I would say.
**Get to practice abit of the Table Manners I learnt through Youtube. (Watching people is always easier than I doing it myself)**
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!