Saturday, December 25, 2010

Circumstances isn't a problem

Circumstances is always surrounding us. Everyday, big or small....there is at least one.
& this time round, I face a huge one, one that so overwhelm me & stir up all the fear in me.

Past 3 days, is the day this circumstance step into my life, I cried, I allows negative thoughts to shoot in, & i even blame God for that one moment. On that night, I finally know where my faith stand & I even doubted the existence of God. Pastor was right, a broken body still have a good spirit, but who can bear a broken spirit?

This night, I wish I wish & I wish that I will have a strong faith that will trust Jesus for deliverance & my worry will be gone just like that. But still thank God, with that lil faith that I still have, I manage to calm myself down awhile...

On the next day, I went off with a mind that force to forget my problem. But thats definitely wont last, I will break down again soon.. But my heart still wishing for that faith that will cast all my worry.

That evening, while I was taking my shower, I rebuke the circumstance in Jesus name & allows God to speak to me.

"Fee Vien, dont let your problem to pull you down. Remember, Im in control, My plan is always for good but not to harm you. I wouldnt allow something to happen to you that I know you cant handle. Im telling you, Im trying to help you grow in your faith & this problem will mold you & lead you to a victorious life! Look beyond your circumstance & there you will see a victorious life!"

On that moment, my heart is free! I finally to manage to surrender the burden to the Lord & walk out with a huge smile, peaceful heart & faith that im longing for!

Eventhough I still hasnt see anything yet, but with faith, I saw a new me that contains a stronger faith!

In God's way, circumstances isnt a problem, but an opportunity to grow us to be more like Him.

GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!