Past few months, i have been undergoing the worst months in my life. No matter how many things happening around me, it will never make me smile from my heart again.
U might see me smiling & laughing, but I can tell you now, is all fake. You might have sense it. I feel no purpose and the real happiness is not in me. When worry comes in, it will keep me scare for that period and it really draining me. & even if I feel happy does, it only for that 1 or few days. And again, im back to the DOWN time.
Tried all ways to gain back that happiness & something that light me up again, but none helps...
"Will this all be with me till the ends of my life?" is the question I ask myself for dont know how many times during this time.
I know exactly why... but I dont know how. I feel empty and sorrow is because I have felt the most perfect joy in life. I know the huge different and no matter how far my arm stretch, I grab only 1 or 2% of that perfect joy from things & people surround me. None can compare to that happiness I experience in the past.
& now, I have overcome big partial of this worst time, and let me solve the mystery behind all this.
Is by Jesus's love. He said, as I come closer to Him, He will come closer to me. And this scripture really fulfill in my life. I started coming back to Him by having a consistent quiet time, eventhough is 2am, i am tired, I choose to do it no matter what. And when I begin to hear more from Him and when I gain more confident through Him, I got a Breakthrough in this DOWN moment!
THE OUTCOME
-Smiling from heart is coming back slowly, worry doesnt really bring me that big impact anymore, loneliness not that matter anymore, able to handle my emotional better, get back that energy & purpose of living i used to have. -
-JESUS IS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE PERFECT JOY-
- A joy that calm you eventhough the biggest trouble happen
- A joy that take away the anger in our heart (Quick to 4give)
- A joy that really makes you smile & laugh from heart no matter what
- A joy that make you a positive person
U GOTTA EXPERIENCE IT URSELF!

You Can Conquer Worry
ReplyDelete...do not...be anxious about tomorrow... Matthew 6:34
Most of the stuff we worry about never happens, or turns out better than we anticipate. Worry, like faith, is a spiritual force. Like a magnet, it attracts the very things we fear, clouds our judgment and distorts our perspective. God never intended us to carry tomorrow's burdens along with today's. So, here are three steps to help you conquer worry: 1) Replace it. Telling somebody not to worry doesn't work. Worry is like an emotional spasm; the only way to break it is to replace it. '...whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things' (Philippians 4:8 NIV). In other words, switch the channel! 2) Dissect it. '...fear involves torment...' (1 John 4:18 NKJV). Worry torments you; your imagination runs amok, conjuring up all kinds of scary scenarios. But it's also illogical; when you take it apart rationally and systemically, it loses its power to control you. 3) Rise above it. A well-known pastor was flying over the Mississippi River one day when the sky grew dark. 'We can't see where we're going!' he exclaimed. Calmly the pilot replied, 'We just need to rise above the ground heat, dust and smoke.' After climbing another 1,000 feet they emerged into a clear, beautiful world. Corrie Ten Boom called faith 'the radar that pierces through the fog.' When worry tries to fog you in, you can rise above it by placing your trust in the Lord. '...those who trust in the Lord...will soar...like eagles...' (Isaiah 40:31 NLT).
Hey Weng! First of all I wanna say a huge thank you for your Godly advice!It really encourages & reminds me again!
ReplyDeleteJust thought of sharing this. :) This week, God taught me something new. At the moment we accept Christ as our Lord & Savior, He is our planner. Whatever that comes our way, He is in control.
With this, I truly believe that my circumstances isnt just a problem, but an opportunity to a victorious life. **His plan is never meant to harm us but always for good**
So as ur 3rd point stated, look beyond what you are in & you will see a much more better picture. :)
-His ways & thoughts are always higher than ours-