Thursday, December 16, 2010

He lives!

Yesterday is an extraordinary day for me. Because God presence is so strong from the second i wake up. I am so sensitive to His voice and every step i take, I speaks to Him like a friend who walk besides me! His voice is just so calm, and my God is really a happy God, positivity is what fills in His words.

**I terbite my own gums with some peanut, i did not even command the pain to leave me in Jesus name, all i do is like a daughter asking Dad for a favor, "Daddy, can you take away the pain?". And the next thing i felt the pain leaving my gum!**

The only reason i could think of for this closeness with God is my consistent quiet time with Him & not missing church. I started off my new relationship with Him with Daily Bread and reading Bible everday, eventhough sometimes I didnt really listen to God (Which is a bad thing to do). However, He also speak to me through His words as I read.

Other than that, not missing Church is also a thing that allows God to do more in my life. Feed my spirit with the bread (Pastor's Message) that God offers.

I cant imagine if God is more visible in my life everyday, how GREAT will it be! Wow, thats the life i want the most...... I really feel my day is so happy and no worry can make me sad when I feel God is near. He is a present that nothing in this world can give, even 1 billion pounds were given to me, I will never give up on my Jesus, He is the best that no one can offer.

**Im speaking from my heart, im not exagratting it, I mean it!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!