Saturday, October 17, 2009

WOW!

Thank YOU Friends!
I really have a BLAST BIRTHDAY!
I din really stay @ home....

This early morning, my mother woke me up and wish me! =D The first person wish in verbal. =P
Then she bring me to the dining table, SUPRISE???
Haha, I saw this on the dining table. A bowl of Green boiled egg with KIT KATS AND PRINGLES



I rubbed my eye, I thought my eyes face some color problem or what...Why the Bday egg is GREEN IN COLOR? Instead of red?
Then my mother told me,
'Well the red coloring finish, so I replace it with Green. Heh..."

Haha, Now I know why..AHha thank you mom! For waking up so early to prepare this!! I love it!


12pm, my Best friend in youth called me out, and we have a kinda quick lunch!
Thank You Sheryn & Ong for the lunch! Is really great!!!

After having my Birthday Lunch, I came home and start reading my Facebook and Sms wishes!
Oh yea, start calling my friends! (Free Voice Call)

As I have counted,
I have got 62 WISHES from FaceBook!
& 25 WISHES from SMS! =D
Didnt expect I will got so many for this year...cause Im really low profile this year.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WISHES!!

Around 6.30pm, Ellie came and pick me up to HOMES. Is a cell group.
When i reach, I get to know 2 friends from CASA. Jun and Jeanne, they are really good and friendly! Feel really comfortable as i talk to them.
THen after worship, they singing bday song for Oct babies, well, i din expect they know. HAha, cause I am NEW there...

BUT, I was called and there are 2 of us who celebrating burfday this month.
Was shock....and auto BLUSH...=S
HAha, but SUPER HAPPY!!!
Then they prayed for two of us and we blowed the candle.
=D
HAPIE!
THankS to my Mom, my friend who wishes me, Sheryn & Ong who bringing me out for lunch and my HOME friends!! You guys really brighten up my Birthday!

MUAX!!

1 comment:

Meow Puff!