(3 October 2009)
After class, straight away rush to Tien Hou Kong to attend my cousin registration.
Been years I have never step in there already.
Once reached, we saw alot of couples in their wedding attires snapping picture around the temple.
Can assume that there are lot of people getting married today.
Includes my cousin (Angel)
Then we went straight to the canteen to get some food to fill our stomach...
Suprise me that they sell meat there...
I though they only sell vegetarian food....hmm...
Well, is a good news to me and my bro. XD
Rm 15 in total for 3 plate of Zhap Fan..
Exp tho....
Around 3 I guess...
THe couple finally arrived....
And so,
My bro and me immediately become their Camera-man...
Following the couple around to take their nice nice pic....hahahah
4pm,
we were called to line up for the registration,
TO cut the story short...
They get married happily!
XD
haha.....
the video below will speak the rest....
Congratz to them!!

The Funny Couple
Jack & Angel

Family Picturez!

Bridemaid & Bride

I Vern & Angel

My Mom and I

The Registration!
Been years I have never step in there already.
Once reached, we saw alot of couples in their wedding attires snapping picture around the temple.
Can assume that there are lot of people getting married today.
Includes my cousin (Angel)
Then we went straight to the canteen to get some food to fill our stomach...
Suprise me that they sell meat there...
I though they only sell vegetarian food....hmm...
Well, is a good news to me and my bro. XD
Rm 15 in total for 3 plate of Zhap Fan..
Exp tho....
Around 3 I guess...
THe couple finally arrived....
And so,
My bro and me immediately become their Camera-man...
Following the couple around to take their nice nice pic....hahahah
4pm,
we were called to line up for the registration,
TO cut the story short...
They get married happily!
XD
haha.....
the video below will speak the rest....
Congratz to them!!

The Funny Couple
Jack & Angel

Family Picturez!

Bridemaid & Bride

I Vern & Angel

My Mom and I

The Registration!


this cousin izzit last time stay at your home de??
ReplyDeleteYea! =D
ReplyDeletewill reach vivien's turn soon... anytime from now :P
ReplyDeleteHaha! U are absolutely right!!
ReplyDelete