Fuh! Finally Im 19th! =D
But this year bday is really........ntg much...sty @ home and study for my midz.
Aiks,
haha, but is alright, I have free voice call to my Maxis friend.
So I could just pick up my phone and dial any of my Maxis friends and start chit chatting!
YEA! Finally I can call without worrying about the creditz! =)
What I wish for year?
I cant drive yet, so license, SKIP
I cant pay a visit to Genting Casino yet, SKIP
So, I wish
To strive for excellence result in my studies.
To live a HEALTHY Life!
To go Lagoon and Genting theme park! (If poss, 2 in 1 year)
Can avoid all financial problems.
To get more than 40 Wishes!
&
Get to eat whatever I want (Without adding calories to my body)
THanks to?
My mother who gave birth to me 19th years ago.
Without her without me.
Thank you MOMMY!
And OF cause,
JESUS!
For giving me life 19th years ago,
And taking good care of me for this 19th years!
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!