Friday, October 30, 2009

My birthday outting with DADDY 17 Oct 2009

Hey guys, sorry for such a late update 4 my birthday outting..
hehe...

The next day after my exact birthday. My Father brought me and of cause my Monkey brother out to celebrate my birthday.


Mr Monkey

We went to our Family Popular Shopping Mall - Pyramid. We went to PIZZA HUT to fills our stomach first. And my Daddy gave me a suprise by taking out a purple bag with MP3 in it! WOW thats my wish-gift! THank you DADDY!!

After that, presents time!!
I choose a pair of Jeans from Romps and contact lens (first time wearing it) as my 19th birthday present. Actually thought of just buying jeans..but my Dad asked me to choose another 1. =)



My presents-including the Suprise Gift


I think we took bout 1 hour in choosing my gift.
Fuh~
Then we head to Starbucks for tea time. We chit chat and jokes there! Haha, the 2 guys is REALLY FUnny & Make Fun of me too!! GRR....




I really had a great time! =D
Thank You Daddy for all this. Love ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!