Just feel like writting something now...
but gt no idea of what to write.......
Alright..let me write about today then...
Wake up at 10am and went to church to worship God.
Then, straight away to my college to return my EXPIRED book...need to pay Rm2 somemore, but for SOME reason, I din get to pay today. HOORAY!
Went to Garden Cafe to have lunch, with family of cause. WALIAO! The food is ok ok only lu.. and the price is....3 person 40bucks....I rather go for KFC wei, at least the chicken is nicer. Hmmph!!
Then went to buy my formal attire and grab some tomatoes & potatoes from Giant (for tonight ABC soup, my favourite!)
Lastly, went home and sleep for 2 hours ++. Whereas my mother start cooking, and my brother start dota-ing.
XP
While still dreaming on the coach, my mother switch on the Tv....=.=".. & that wakes me up. But i thank God for that, or else, my mom and my bro will be watching it without me.....and I will be left out, cause it is a series...
D.I.E Again (a TVB series) Chun!!
7 something, i guess........my ABC soup is finally cooked! YEAP! Is tasty..and good thing is, my mom cook a big big pot! So I can drink it for tmrw lunch too! THanks Mom!! Bottomless soup.......yum yum~~
Now, I am here la, blogging...plus chit chatting & Facebooking. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!