A concern and understanding Dad that i can share with
A merciful Dad that always forgives me
A righteous and holy Dad that always guide me to the right path
A cheerful Dad who always cheer me up by doing miracles
A happy Dad who always have a sweet smile
A powerful Dad that always protects me from any harm
A clever Dad who always teach
&
A LOVING Dad that always holds me tight wherever i go.
He is my,
Provider
Source of joy
Source of strength
Tower of refuge
Best friend ever
Guidiance
EVERYTHING!
I declare that He is my Lord, my beloved JESUS CHRIST!!
My only God for my life!!
I'm proud to be Your precious daughter!!
VERY PROUD OF THIS!!
My only God for my life!!
I'm proud to be Your precious daughter!!
VERY PROUD OF THIS!!
Hey!!!! Amen to your post! Keep blogging! Love you! <3
ReplyDelete