Sunday, December 11, 2011

Seen; yet blind.



Still with my Green Jacket on while traveling down from Genting. Looking at the trees & plantation along the Highway and slowly, I find myself day dreaming.

All kinds of images just float through my mind, but none of them capture my attention.. But when it comes to this, my mind put a pause - the crowded College lift.

I was standing at the corner of the crowded-with-students lift. There are many kinds of human, let it be in terms races, religions, gender, or age - but that's not my point, it's for your imaginary purposes. Some familiar faces & some strangers. Few of them were talking to their friends, some carrying books and stand alone waiting, one with his iPOD, and some pressing their phone and few guys impatiently tapping their foot.
It fills with different kind of noises ; and silence.

While standing at the corner screening through each of them, I wonder, is What I looking really what I see? And is What I heard really what it seems to be? This question leave me with blankness...

And the next thing I know, an image of a man who lost his vision flip through the midst of my seeking mind. One thing about a man who don't see with his pair of eyes, he sees with his most beautiful instrument that God has ever given, his heart.

Its just like the right key to the right door. I uses the idea, in my imagination, I closes my naked eyes and see with my heart. I might not known everyone, but while looking at some of them through my heart, I start seeing things I would have missed with my pair of eyes.
I saw needs, many unfulfilled needs... I saw their needs of being accepted as who they are, being love, being understand, being forgiven for things that they never wanted to do but yet has done and more. To summarize, empathy is the what they seeking for, knowingly or unknowingly.

After this, I find myself so shallow, as the surface is what I looking in most of my lifetime. In the past, I was reminded couple of times, don't judge the books by the cover, but I have never given much thought about it.

I'm not sure how to put this, but maybe just give a thought on this,
A Universal Cycle : No one wish to make mistakes ; but no one could avoid it. (which include you and I)

Perhaps, I just gonna end with this. No one is perfect, but they are perfect if you were to give them a second chance & benefit of doubt because even you & I, needs it.

-Love your neighbor as yourself, is the greatest calling & success -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!