Friday, December 30, 2011

Wonder of 2011

2012 is standing at our doorstep & 2011 is packing its package.
Owh... How I wish 2011 could be longer. Every year, this is the time that people get emotional over time, a slight realization of the speed passing of time, which included me.

2011 has been good to me, because I have discover new areas in life that I have not seen back then. Just like a peanut cracked. :) Some are force to crack, some I made a choice to crack it, either way, I have seen beautiful stuff birth in my life.

Not to make any suspicions, one of it is to take up CF. I once told myself, im only a background person, taking a lead role? Just imagining is enough to freak me off & got me shiver. Im serious that Im that serious. :S But, God constantly challenge me to excel my own limitation & yea, today Im here in a place that I have never imagine I would comes to. All glory to God! "Joshua 1:9 Be bold & courageous for wherever you go I am with you"

If were not for Him, i believe my life is just gonna be, bored. Like real bored & death.

Some other cracking my own "Nut" is in terms of relationship. haha, this year, I have discover lots more about relationship...through..... book & church. :)

"I kiss dating goodbye", heard of it? In this book, I really find a very beautiful way of doing relationship, thank God that im now not in any relationship still, because Im so sure that im not ready for it & this book has really crack my "culture of relationship", like literally. With my Old mindset of relationship, im doom to fail in it. Im serious, because with my common sense, I could even foresee the pitfall.
Go get this book, doubt you could even let that book go after reading the First chapter. ;)

Another cracking peanut season is my own spiritual life. Once mentioned, that i used to be a Sunday Christian - Only goal as Christian is just to go church, but after stepping into 2011, God challenge to me has constantly mold me & strengthen me from the inside out. Challenges in life are still coming & is on its way, but what I would say is different is that the way I choose to response. Use to be like a leaf that allows the "wind" to blow me anywhere, now, I still got blown sometimes, but it does not last long, God's word has constantly be my solid rock that set my feet on ground & to fight back. Praise the Lord!

Lastly, I believe, my life is not limited in my "shell". My body cant determine what I can do & cannot do because I have more than that but only with the strength of the Lord. (Submissive: Is not what you have, but what you have in Him). In this year, 2011, I have excel my own limitation & i have done something that I do not believe i can do with my own hands. With all this personal experience, I knew, my life is not determines by what I have, but truly what my God has.

So, kiss goodbye 2011, I will miss "you" & the memories that I have stuff in "you". They are just beautiful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow Puff!