Some of you might have know, Im crazily-craving for a Camera.
I cant really answers why...
But all I know is, the feeling of "I should have a camera with me" wherever I go places with nice environment is very strong & i don't like it.
So, Im gonna get it & do expect lots of pictures from me!

It is affordable (Rm399 promotion) & has tested, quality not bad for Camera with this price.
70% good review from users of this camera.
Gonna get it soon! ^^
-But if you have any comment on this, would really appreciate your feedback yea-
I cant really answers why...
But all I know is, the feeling of "I should have a camera with me" wherever I go places with nice environment is very strong & i don't like it.
So, Im gonna get it & do expect lots of pictures from me!

Sony Cybershot DSC W520
It is affordable (Rm399 promotion) & has tested, quality not bad for Camera with this price.
70% good review from users of this camera.
Gonna get it soon! ^^
-But if you have any comment on this, would really appreciate your feedback yea-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow Puff!