INTRO to YOU....
My New Hobby a.k.a Nail Arts!

Isnt it pretty?!
Yesterday went shopping with Melissa to check out price for the branded Nail Polish, & roughly Rm40 above for a botol... @@
But i probably will still invest in it if i see myself going Somewhere with this hobby. :p
**As i said, a backup plan for me if kena STEAM MUSHROOM (Cantonese saying)**

???
But, i truly believe, what i study will not end up be my long term job.
So before i get stuck forever in what i don't like in future, better get some TICKETS to other field.
& here, talking about this, I also glad to announce that, i have a Mommy who support my dream!
So bless to have a mom who support you rite? Yeap!
FYI, dancing is another dream of mine. Just that, i have no opportunity to explore this yet...
But 2012, is gonna be the year im INTO it!
Spotting the Waacking dance for now- After got impressed by a Waacking Dancer

After my 2nd dream were fulfilled, this would be the NEXT up::

??
AMEN?!!!!
So before i get stuck forever in what i don't like in future, better get some TICKETS to other field.
& here, talking about this, I also glad to announce that, i have a Mommy who support my dream!
So bless to have a mom who support you rite? Yeap!
FYI, dancing is another dream of mine. Just that, i have no opportunity to explore this yet...
But 2012, is gonna be the year im INTO it!
Spotting the Waacking dance for now- After got impressed by a Waacking Dancer

After my 2nd dream were fulfilled, this would be the NEXT up::

??
People always say, the richest place is not a billionaire house, but Grave Yard. Because many dreams were buried before they got chance to come true.... & I don't want this to happen to me, I'm gonna live out my Dream!
I'm committing to Jesus, because I know, He has place these dreams into me & there is always purpose of this dreams.
I'm committing to Jesus, because I know, He has place these dreams into me & there is always purpose of this dreams.
AMEN?!!!!
I like your post! So nice your mama is so supportive. hehe
ReplyDeleteHeheheheheh!
ReplyDeleteya wei...... how r u ?? still dance?